Happy Black Friday!!
My favorite gift to give a child is a book. It is the gift that keeps on giving and can be passed down to siblings or to other kids to enjoy for years and years. Check out a few of my current favorite toddler books that would make a great Christmas gift for the kiddos!
1. Iggy Peck Architect: Meet Iggy Peck - creative, independent and not afraid to express himself! Iggy Peck will delight readers looking for irreverent, inspired fun.
2. The Book With No Pictures: A #1 New York Times bestseller, this innovative and wildly funny read-aloud by award-winning humorist/actor B.J. Novak will turn any reader into a comedian.
3. What Do You Do With An Idea?: This is a story for anyone at any age, who's ever had an idea that seems too big, too odd, too difficult. It's a story to inspire you to welcome that idea, to give it some space to grow, and to see what happens next.
4. Poo In The Zoo: Bob McGrew, the head keeper at the zoo, loves his job -- except when he has to clean up the poo! One day, the iguana leaves behind something that catches the attention of the entire town -- and a poo museum owner -- and ends up making Bob's messy job a lot easier!
5. Steam Train, Dream Train: The dream train pulls into the station, and one by one the train cars are loaded: polar bears pack the reefer car with ice cream, elephants fill the tanker cars with paints, tortoises stock the auto rack with race cars, bouncy kangaroos stuff the hopper car with balls. Sweet and silly dreams are guaranteed for any budding train enthusiast.