Interested in buying or selling a property in Northwest Ohio? I am a licensed real estate agent with Danberry Realtors and would love to help!
LATEST REAL ESTATE POSTS
- How To Choose The Best Paint Colors For Your Homeby lindseymahoneyOne of the most common questions I get is how to choose the best paint colors for your home. Often it is from readers who are moving into a new home and don’t know where to start in terms of paint colors.
- Creating a Beautiful, Livable Interior | Bosler Houseby lindseymahoneySteve and Jan wanted a home that functioned for their family today while also fitting in with the period when the home was built in 1875. Unfortunately, because the roof had been removed for 6 years, there wasn’t much to salvage in terms of original materials.
- Restoring the Beautiful 1875 Italianate Home | Bosler Houseby lindseymahoneyThe Bosler house was built in 1875 by Ambrose Bosler and became one of the first homes built in North Denver (now the Highlands neighborhood). This home was built right before Colorado received statehood status.
- Getting Your Real Estate License | Is it Right for You?by lindseymahoneyIt is not uncommon to hear someone talk about wanting to get their real estate license. While it is true that anyone can buy the real estate course and take …
- The Best Airbnb in Toledo, OH | Gas Lantern Cottageby lindseymahoneyToday I am excited to take you through one of the most popular Airbnb listings in Toledo, OH – The Gas Lantern Cottage. This beauty is 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and within walking distance of downtown Sylvania.
- How to Get Started Investing | Live in a Flip Houseby lindseymahoneyLiving in a flip house is a great strategy for beginner investors and offers many benefits. One big challenge that new real estate investors encounter is capital. This strategy is beneficial for investors who are just starting out and can only afford one property.
- Why You Should Hire a Professional Photographer to Sell Your Homeby lindseymahoneyAs a licensed realtor with Danberry in NW Ohio, I know the importance of high-quality images to sell a home. In fact, I included professional photography in my services as a listing agent because it is so important. I spoke with Mary Wyar, a professional real estate photographer, to discuss why you should hire a professional photographer to sell your home. I have summarized her insights into the top five most important reasons to have professional photos taken of your home.
- 10 Easy Ways to Stage Your Home & Sell Fastby lindseymahoneyToday I am sharing my 10 simple home staging tips to sell your house fast! As a licensed real estate agent and investor, I absolutely LOVE this part of selling a home! With these tips, I know you will maximize the value of your home and stand out from the competition.
- Joining a Real Estate Team | Is it Right For You?by lindseymahoneyJoining a real estate team or becoming an independent agent is a big decision! When I became a realtor 1.5 years ago, I started as an independent agent at a …
- Five Popular Types of Historic Victorian Homesby lindseymahoneyToday, I am sharing five popular Victorian homes designs and their key identifiable features. These include Gothic Revival, Queen Ann, Folk Victorian, Italianate, and Second Empire styles.