These are my most visited projects on the blog
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
Hi there, I’m Lindsey – I love sharing DIY & home decor tips to help homeowners, especially busy moms, create a functional home that brings them joy every day.
As a licensed Realtor in NW Ohio, you can also find unique tips and tricks for selling or buying your home!
Latest Blog Posts
- 15 Popular Farrow & Ball Colors Matched to BehrI am constantly drawn to the beautiful and popular Farrow and Ball paint colors. Unfortunately, the accessibility and pricepoint are two reasons why I have yet to purchase this paint brand. I know this is old school, but there is something about purchasing paint in a store that brings me comfort! Farrow and Ball paints are sold in limited stores so the purchase would be made online. While I am not opposed to purchasing online, the biggest detractor is the price point. I am usually scraping together my budget for DIY projects, so $115 for a gallon of paint is hard to justify.
- The Best Blue Green Paint Colors to Try at HomeBlueish green paint colors are a popular choice for the interior of homes. These two colors complement each other really well when combined. Green adds warmth to a space, while blue adds freshness to a room.
- How to Install Brick Pavers Around a Pool | DIYOutdoor DIY projects seem to have a domino effect in our household. What started as a simple tree removal project quickly devolved into installing a brick paver border around our pool. We are always guilty of project creep and this time was no different!
- How to Plan a Flower Bed Garden for BeginnersIf you are just dipping your toe in the gardening pool, planning your first flower bed garden can be intimidating! I have a few close people in my life who are incredible gardeners and I always seek out their advice when I have questions about my flower garden beds.
- How to Build a Simple Raised Garden Box | DIYThis year we built another raised garden box in our backyard using pressure-treated wood and corner brackets. I documented the entire process and am excited to share this easy tutorial with all of you!
- 15 Items to Absolutely Buy at an Estate SaleGoing to estate sales is one of my favorite weekend activities! I love the thrill of the hunt for beautiful, unique home decor and furniture to fill my home. It’s also a great place to check out great architecture and stunning properties around your city. Estate sales are an incredible place to find high-quality pieces at a discounted price, but you have to be quick to snag them before someone else does first! You can find a list of local estate sales through the app estatesales.net.
- 6 Affordable Ways to Add Unique Art to Your HomeCreating a welcoming space that feels unique to my family is always on my mind when decorating a room. Our current home is pretty large, so I have to get creative when finding one-of-a-kind art that is also budget-friendly! I absolutely love when our guests ask about a piece of artwork hung on the walls. I
Let’s Connect on Social
- How to Plan & Install Box Molding Wall Trim
- How to Paint Concrete Basement Floors
- Transplant & Share Perennial Plants in Your Garden
- How to Paint a Rock Fireplace
Check out more beginner DIYs here.
- 10 Simple Home Staging Tips to Sell Fast
- Quick Projects to Add Curb Appeal at Home
- Why You Should Hire a Professional Photographer to List Your Home
- Getting Your Real Estate License
Check out more real estate content here.
- Beautiful Gray Green Paint Colors
- The Best Greige & White Colors to Use at Home
- The Perfect Muddy Pink Paint Color that is a Neutral
- Rich, Moody Paint Color Options
Check out more paint color inspiration here.