These are my most visited projects on the blog
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
Hi there, I’m Lindsey – I love sharing DIY & home decor tips to help homeowners, especially busy moms, create a functional home that brings them joy every day.
As a licensed Realtor in NW Ohio, you can also find unique tips and tricks for selling or buying your home!
Latest Blog Posts
- How to a Plan Flower Bed Garden for BeginnersIf you are just dipping your toe in the gardening pool, planning your first flower bed garden can be intimidating! I have a few close people in my life who are incredible gardeners and I always seek out their advice when I have questions about my flower garden beds.
- How to Build a Simple Raised Garden Box | DIYThis year we built another raised garden box in our backyard using pressure-treated wood and corner brackets. I documented the entire process and am excited to share this easy tutorial with all of you!
- 15 Items to Absolutely Buy at an Estate SaleGoing to estate sales is one of my favorite weekend activities! I love the thrill of the hunt for beautiful, unique home decor and furniture to fill my home. It’s also a great place to check out great architecture and stunning properties around your city. Estate sales are an incredible place to find high-quality pieces at a discounted price, but you have to be quick to snag them before someone else does first! You can find a list of local estate sales through the app estatesales.net.
- 6 Affordable Ways to Add Unique Art to Your HomeCreating a welcoming space that feels unique to my family is always on my mind when decorating a room. Our current home is pretty large, so I have to get creative when finding one-of-a-kind art that is also budget-friendly! I absolutely love when our guests ask about a piece of artwork hung on the walls. I
- 15 Beautiful Gray Green Paint ColorsGreen is definitely having a moment this year, and I have pulled together some of the more popular green paint colors for you to try in your home! If you keep track of the colors chosen by major paint brands that are named “Color of the Year,” almost all of the chosen colors for 2022 are some shade of green! Green is a popular choice because it is so often found in nature and symbolizes growth. It is said that the color green has the psychological effect of making people feel rested and secure.
- How to Plan & Install Box Molding on a WallOur small guest bathroom lacked character and needed some extra oomph. Adding decorative trim to the wall for a traditional look was just what the room needed! Today I am going to share how to easily install box molding to a wall for this classic look.
- Budget-Friendly Guest Bathroom Design PlansThe guest bathroom on the main floor of our house is the only bathroom that has had any updates since it was built in the late 1960s. The shower was updated, the countertop was replaced with marble and new wallpaper was installed.
Let’s Connect on Social
- How to Plan & Install Box Molding Wall Trim
- How to Paint Concrete Basement Floors
- Transplant & Share Perennial Plants in Your Garden
- How to Paint a Rock Fireplace
Check out more beginner DIYs here.
- 10 Simple Home Staging Tips to Sell Fast
- Quick Projects to Add Curb Appeal at Home
- Why You Should Hire a Professional Photographer to List Your Home
- Getting Your Real Estate License
Check out more real estate content here.
- Beautiful Gray Green Paint Colors
- The Best Greige & White Colors to Use at Home
- The Perfect Muddy Pink Paint Color that is a Neutral
- Rich, Moody Paint Color Options
Check out more paint color inspiration here.