These are my most visited projects on the blog
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
Hi there, I’m Lindsey – I love sharing DIY & home decor tips to help homeowners, especially busy moms, create a functional home that brings them joy every day.
As a licensed Realtor in NW Ohio, you can also find unique tips and tricks for selling or buying your home!
Latest Blog Posts
- Decorate for Fall on a Budget | Easy IdeasBy the end of the summer, I am ready for fall and all of the fun traditions the season brings. The leaves on the trees are changing, farms are harvesting their crops, and using elements in nature is an easy way to decorate for fall on a budget.
- Functional Laundry Room Design | TipsThe laundry room makeover at our Toledo flip house is one of my favorite transformations. I thought it would be fun to share a few simple tips to create a functional laundry room like this one.
- Make a Patterned Photo Mat with WallpaperI love decorating my home with unique and affordable artwork. My latest DIY is easy, cheap, and I was able to upcycle unused items in my home! This easy tutorial shows you how to make your own patterned photo mat using wallpaper samples.
- 15 Popular Farrow & Ball Colors Matched to BehrI am constantly drawn to the beautiful and popular Farrow and Ball paint colors. Unfortunately, the accessibility and pricepoint are two reasons why I have yet to purchase this paint brand. I know this is old school, but there is something about purchasing paint in a store that brings me comfort! Farrow and Ball paints are sold in limited stores so the purchase would be made online. While I am not opposed to purchasing online, the biggest detractor is the price point. I am usually scraping together my budget for DIY projects, so $115 for a gallon of paint is hard to justify.
- Beautiful Blue Green Paint Colors for WallsBlueish green paint colors are a popular choice for the interior of homes. These two colors complement each other really well when combined. Green adds warmth to a space, while blue adds freshness to a room.
- How to Install Brick Pavers Around a PoolOutdoor DIY projects seem to have a domino effect in our household. What started as a simple tree removal project quickly devolved into installing a brick paver border around our pool. We are always guilty of project creep and this time was no different!
- How to Plan a Flower Bed Garden for BeginnersIf you are just dipping your toe in the gardening pool, planning your first flower bed garden can be intimidating! I have a few close people in my life who are incredible gardeners and I always seek out their advice when I have questions about my flower garden beds.
Let’s Connect on Social
- How to Plan & Install Box Molding Wall Trim
- How to Paint Concrete Basement Floors
- Transplant & Share Perennial Plants in Your Garden
- How to Paint a Rock Fireplace
Check out more beginner DIYs here.
- 10 Simple Home Staging Tips to Sell Fast
- Quick Projects to Add Curb Appeal at Home
- Why You Should Hire a Professional Photographer to List Your Home
- Getting Your Real Estate License
Check out more real estate content here.
- Beautiful Gray Green Paint Colors
- The Best Greige & White Colors to Use at Home
- The Perfect Muddy Pink Paint Color that is a Neutral
- Rich, Moody Paint Color Options
Check out more paint color inspiration here.