These are my most visited projects on the blog this past month
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
Hi there, I’m Lindsey – I love sharing DIY & home decor tips to help homeowners, especially busy moms, create a functional home that brings them joy every day.
As a licensed Realtor in NW Ohio, you can also find unique tips and tricks for selling or buying your home!
Latest Blog Posts
- The Best Mushroom Paint Colors for Your HomeMushroom paint colors are a popular choice for those looking for a neutral color palette that adds warmth and depth to their home decor. From light beige to dark taupe, mushroom hues offer a versatile and sophisticated look that can complement any style. Check out my picks for the best mushroom paint colors for your home.
- 7 Inspiring Kitchens | Mushroom Cabinet ColorA major trend in the kitchen this year is incorporating a mushroom cabinet color into the design. While it is “on trend”, mushroom-colored cabinets have been a popular color for kitchen cabinets for years. It is a fantastic option for a timeless kitchen design with neutral colors.
- DIY Peg Rail | Add Classic Character to Your HomeLooking for a fun way to spruce up your home without spending a fortune? A peg rail can be the perfect project for any budget and is a super easy DIY. Shaker peg rails are not only a classic and timeless design, but they are also incredibly functional too! For just $20, I installed a cute peg rail in my brother’s kitchen that fits the style and age of the home and is great for organization.
- The Easy Way to Paint Kitchen Cabinets (no sanding!)Paint is one of the easiest and most affordable ways to transform a space. These days, you can paint just about anything you can think of including walls, floors, furniture, and kitchen cabinets! This step-by-step tutorial shows you how to easily paint kitchen cabinets, even for those beginner DIY’ers!
- Affordable Small Kitchen DIY MakeoverThis DIY kitchen makeover is one of my favorite projects yet! My brother and sister-in-law, Jon and Shannon, live in a beautiful 1930s home with their three adorable boys, but their small kitchen was not as functional (and pretty) as they would have liked. Because a full renovation is not in the cards right now, we came up with a very affordable plan to increase the function for their family and give this small kitchen a glow-up!
- 10 Most Popular Farrow and Ball Paint ColorsWhenever I stop to admire a beautifully designed image, 9 times out of 10 it is one of these popular Farrow and Ball colors. The Farrow and Ball paint brand is a favorite among interior designers for its rich hues and over 132 dreamy paint colors to choose from. Along with these paint colors being some of my favorites, they are also the most highly rated and reviewed on the Farrow and Ball site.
- The Best Blue Gray Paint Colors to Try at HomeOne of my favorite paint colors to add to a room is a shade of blue-gray A lighter blue gray creates a fresh and breezy atmosphere, while darker blueish gray colors add warmth and coziness to a room. If you are itching to add a little color to your home but are afraid you will choose the wrong color, a blue gray paint color is the perfect place to start!
Let’s Connect on Social
- How to Plan & Install Box Molding Wall Trim
- How to Paint Concrete Basement Floors
- Transplant & Share Perennial Plants in Your Garden
- How to Paint a Rock Fireplace
Check out more beginner DIYs here.
- 10 Simple Home Staging Tips to Sell Fast
- Quick Projects to Add Curb Appeal at Home
- Why You Should Hire a Professional Photographer to List Your Home
- Getting Your Real Estate License
Check out more real estate content here.
- Beautiful Gray Green Paint Colors
- The Best Greige & White Colors to Use at Home
- The Perfect Muddy Pink Paint Color that is a Neutral
- Rich, Moody Paint Color Options
Check out more paint color inspiration here.