Looking for the perfect paint color for your next home project? Check out all of my latest paint color reviews, color trends, and more beautiful paint color ideas to try at home!
PAINT COLOR REVIEWS
Learn all about paint colors before putting them in your home with these detailed reviews.
Paint Color Trends and Round-ups
Looking for the hottest new paint colors for the year or the perfect dark blue? Check out the posts below!
All Painting Posts
More painting tips and DIY projects that you will love to read below!
- Sherwin-Williams Upward 6239 | Paint Color ReviewLet’s do a paint color review of Upward, Sherwin-Williams (SW 6239) color of the year choice for 2024! Every year, top paint brands choose a paint color for the new year that they expect to be trending in home interiors. Let’s dig in as to why this denim blue is THE color of 2024 according to Sherwin Williams.
- Farrow & Ball Skylight | Paint Color ReviewSkylight No. 205 by Farrow & Ball is a gorgeous pale grayish blue. While planning my guest bedroom/office makeover, I knew that I wanted a soft blue on the walls.
- Sherwin Williams Pure White | Color ReviewLast Updated on January 31, 2024 by lindseymahoney As one of the most popular white paint colors, Sherwin Williams Pure White (SW 7005) is a great option for home interiors. …
- Sherwin Williams Outerspace (SW 6251) Paint Color ReviewSherwin Williams Outerspace (SW 6251) is the perfect color choice to add some drama to your home! I tried multiple dark blue paint colors, but in the end, this deep blue gray color was the perfect moody hue for our bedroom.
- Sherwin-Williams Likeable Sand (SW 6058) Paint Color ReviewSherwin-Williams Likeable Sand (SW 6058) is a stunning pink paint color that can be used as a neutral when designing a space. I first discovered Likeable Sand while planning my daughter’s bedroom makeover. My daughter wanted pink walls, so we compromised with more of a muddy pink paint color. I wanted a pink that was less bubblegum and more of a moody pink that could grow with her.
- How to Clean Paint Brushes – The Easy Way!My toxic trait is that I love DIY paint projects but I HATE to clean the paint brushes afterward! It sounds simple to wash your paintbrushes right after you complete a project, but that is the last thing I want to do after painting for hours. This year I am going to listen to my own advice and take better care of my paintbrushes.
- Sherwin Williams Svelte Sage Color ReviewSvelte Sage (SW 6164) by Sherwin Williams is the perfect neutral green paint color for your home and I am excited to dive into a complete color review!
- 2024 Color of the Year Round-up From Popular Paint BrandsIt’s that time of year again when our favorite paint brands predict the most popular paint colors in the new year! It is clear that the blue hue is predicted to be a popular paint color in 2024, based on the Color of the Year choices.
- Evergreen Fog by Sherwin Williams | Color ReviewSherwin Williams Evergreen Fog is a timeless hue that adds a touch of serenity to any space. Whether you’re looking to create a calming oasis in your bedroom or a peaceful retreat in your living room, this soothing shade is the perfect choice.
- Timeless Dark Green Paint Colors to Try at HomeI have been knee deep in dark green paint colors as I contemplate what color to paint our new garden shed. The dark green needs to work on the siding of our shed as well as the shutters around the exterior of our house. When I want a timeless paint color for my home, I always check out the historic collections at our local paint store. Dark green paint colors add a richness to any design and there are so many great options! Here are a few of my top picks for our home.