Last Updated on September 18, 2019 by lindseymahoney
I am excited to take you on a tour of the Drummond Flip house before our renovations began. This is our fourth flip house and our first investment in Toledo, Ohio.
If you follow me on Instagram you have seen that big renovations are already underway, however I wanted to take everyone on a full tour of the home and highlight some of the changes we will be making. I will be going more in depth with each project as we delve further into the flip.
I worked with Mary from Toledo Home Tours to capture these before pictures and they look great! These photos make the house look like it is in a lot better condition than it is and continue to support the my argument that everyone should hire a professional photographer when they sell their house.
I just find this house so adorable! We have owned this property for 2 days now and this baby already has a brand new roof! Gutters are going on tomorrow and we will be painting all of the woodwork shortly thereafter. Here are a few other projects for the exterior.
- New shutters
- Replace door
- Replace driveway
- Repairs to the concrete porch
This room is huge! Here is our list for the front room:
- Install flooring
- Remove wallpaper and paint room
- Open doorway into the kitchen
Screened In Porch
Originally we wanted to close this porch in and add extra living space but it just wasn’t in the budget.
- Repair/replace screens
- Repair wood
This kitchen is SUPER tiny and it is right in the middle of the home. This is the room I am the most excited about.
- Knock out the wall between the kitchen and dining room and turn into a large kitchen
- Brand new cabinets, countertops. We will have a coffee bar and a large island that has a built in kitchen table that seats 5
- Replace flooring
- Stainless steel appliances
- New lighting
In the hallways we will carry the same flooring throughout the first floor and we will be moving the HVAC from the crawl space into the closet on the right. This is under the stairs to go to the second floor.
I am super pumped for this laundry room/mudroom too!
- To the right there is the water heater. We will be building walls around it to put it into a closet and out of sight when doing laundry
- Adding bench and hooks to the left for mudroom storage
- Opening the wall to the left and turning it into a cubby to put laundry baskets and a hanging rod for clothes
- Wallpaper installation about the washer/dryer and a shelf
- New back door
- New floor
First Floor Bathroom
In this neighborhood, everyone loves a vintage bathroom that is in good shape. This bathroom just needs a really good scrubbing and it will be good as new.
- Scrub clean
- Exhaust fan and lighting
- New faucets and shower head
First Floor Bedroom
- Remove wallpaper and paint
- Replace flooring
- Replace fan
Second Floor Bathroom
Before shot of the upstairs bathroom
The footprint of this bathroom will remain but it will look completely difference once we are done with it!
- Remove current tub and install walk in shower at the back of the bathroom
- Move toilet
- Install larger vanity (hopefully two sinks but we will see)
- Tile floor
The upstairs bedrooms are really large and both have walk in closets. We will be doing the same updates for both bedrooms.
- Replace carpet
- Replace fan
Second Upstairs Bedroom
This backyard already looks completely different. We have had 5 trees removed and all of the brush at the back of the yard removed. Now that we have a new roof we won’t have to worry about any old trees falling on it!
- Add plants
- Build deck
- Replace fence with picket fence
Stay tuned for more updates soon!